Filling out Microsoft Advertising pubCenter tax form for non US citizens

Before pubCenter was available to Norwegian developers I created an US pubCenter account. I had about 1000 dollar so I passed the 50 dollar requirement for fund transfer to my new Norwegian pubCenter account.
It took quite some time before I realized the transfer was done due to nobody at Microsoft telling me that the transfer only was visible under Accounts->Adjustments. When I found this out the process with filling out the tax forms started. This was easier said than done :) It took me two months to figure out how this was done. Luckily I had a ITIN number from when I filled out the W-8BEN in Windows Marketplace.
If you are wondering on how the online tax form in pubCenter should be filled out you can click on this link about filling out the online W-8BEN tax form.

I asked Microsoft support weather you needed an ITIN number to complete the online tax form. According to the person I talked to this was needed to get the tax form approved. You can also see in question 12 that the ITIN number is requested. If you do not have a SSN, ITIN or EIN you need to apply for one.

If you have information you want to share with others please add them below!